Rates, Policies & Amenities
Quiet Season: May 12 - June 15 ($145 - $205)
High Season: June 16 - Oct 15 ($185 - $295)
Late Season: Oct 16 - Nov. 1 ($150 - $230)
Check In: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Check Out: By 11:00 AM
• Breakfast served on our wrap-around porch with an ocean view
• Unlimited Wifi
• 24 hour tea and coffee in our butler's pantry
• Full breakfast and afternoon refreshments included.
• Kosher, vegan, gluten-free, lactose intolerant diets accommodated
• Guest refrigerator and microwave
• Plush linens and quality bedding
• Extra towels and blankets
• Air conditioning and heating
• Large ceiling fans in all our rooms
• Hair dryers in all rooms
• Laundry service for guests staying 4 or more days
• Continental breakfast to go for our guests departing early
• Choice of bag lunches provided upon request
• Extra amenities for all our guests celebrating special occasions
• Expert suggestions by our well informed staff on all activities, restaurants, etc.
• Access to our library of hiking and touring resources
• Off Street parking around our circular drive
• Private access to the ocean
• Comfortable lawn chairs and picnic tables on our spacious lawn and porch
• Lawn games including badminton, croquet
• Beach blankets
• On site bike rentals available. Please call to reserve.
• (Prices based on double occupancy and do not include Maine's 9% sales tax.)
• We accept all major credit cards, travelers checks, personal checks and cash.
• A deposit equivalent to the cost of one night is required in order to confirm your reservation. The balance is due upon arrival.
• Cancellations are accepted up to three weeks prior to arrival with a full refund less a $35 credit card processing fee. If cancellation is within three weeks of arrival, we will refund your deposit (less the $35), if we are able to re-book the room. Throughout the season, guests who leave before their scheduled departure and “no shows” are responsible for the entire cost of their stay.
• During July, August, and the first week of September, guests who cancel their reservation within one week are responsible for the entire cost of their stay.
• Late check in is fine but we ask that you please give us a call and let us know what time you expect to arrive.
• If you are arriving early, you are welcome to park around our circular drive.
• Sorry, no pets and no smoking allowed in the house.
• Answering machine pick-up from Friday at 8 p.m. until Saturday at 9 p.m. Your call will be answered at 9 p.m., unless you indicate a more convenient time.
Our Guests Say
“Nowhere on our trip through New England did we meet with so much hospitality and such a beautiful B&B than at The Shore Path Cottage!” — Claudia Saatweber, Waldbrol, Germany
“This place is enchanting.” — Brad and Kris Rubenstein, Andover MA
“Beautiful, but unpretentious.” — Pandora and Peter Svenson, Stockholm, Sweden