Rates, Policies & Amenities
Spring Season: May 11 - June 16 ($135 - $205)
Summer Season: June 17 - Sept. 3 ($215 - $305)
Fall Season: Sept. 4 - Oct. 19 ($205 - $295)
Late Season: Oct. 20 - 31 ($175 - $225)
Check In: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Check Out: By 11:00 AM
• Breakfast served on our wrap-around porch with an ocean view
• Unlimited Wifi
• 24 hour tea and coffee in our butler's pantry
• Full breakfast and afternoon refreshments included.
• Kosher, vegan, gluten-free, lactose intolerant diets accommodated
• …and special requests accommodated.
• Guest refrigerator and microwave
• Plush linens and quality bedding
• Extra towels and blankets
• Air conditioning and heating
• Large ceiling fans in all our rooms
• Hair dryers in all rooms
• Laundry service for guests staying 4 or more days
• Continental breakfast to go for our guests departing early
• Choice of bag lunches provided upon request
• Extra amenities for all our guests celebrating special occasions
• Expert suggestions by our well informed staff on all activities, restaurants, etc.
• Access to our library of hiking and touring resources
• Off Street parking around our circular drive
• Private access to the ocean
• Comfortable lawn chairs and picnic tables on our spacious lawn and porch
• Lawn games including badminton, croquet
• Beach blankets
• Foul weather gear provided
• On site bike rentals available. Please call to reserve.
• (Prices based on double occupancy and do not include Maine's 9% sales tax.)
• We accept all major credit cards, travelers checks, personal checks and cash.
• An initial deposit equivalent to the cost of one night per reserved room is required to confirm your reservation. The balance will be charged upon your arrival. An initial two night deposit is required for reservations of five or more nights.
• Cancellations are accepted 21 days (30 days for reservations of five nights or longer) prior to your arrival with a refund of the initial deposit minus a $50 processing fee. Canceling within 21 days of arrival or leaving prior to the scheduled departure will result in a charge for the entire cost of the reservation. In the event that we are able to re-book the room(s), a refund will be issued for the entire amount less a $50 processing fee. To avoid cancellation charges, we advise purchasing travelers’ cancellation insurance, especially if you have any concern about your plans.
• Late check in is fine but we ask that you please give us a call and let us know what time you expect to arrive.
• If you are arriving early, you are welcome to park around our circular drive.
• Sorry, no pets and no smoking allowed in the house.
• Answering machine pick-up from Friday at 8 p.m. until Saturday at 9 p.m. Your call will be answered at 9 p.m., unless you indicate a more convenient time.
• Although we are not at the phone during these hours, someone is always in residence. If you are calling to make a reservation during this time, please check our availability and reserve on line. Your reservation will be confirmed at 9 p.m. and we will respond by phone if you request additional information.
Our Guests Say
“Nowhere on our trip through New England did we meet with so much hospitality and such a beautiful B&B than at The Shore Path Cottage!” — Claudia Saatweber, Waldbrol, Germany
“This place is enchanting.” — Brad and Kris Rubenstein, Andover MA
“Beautiful, but unpretentious.” — Pandora and Peter Svenson, Stockholm, Sweden